Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of MR. SOSSA B.V. (hereafter “ SOSSA”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of MR. SOSSA.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Last updated: 01 December 2018.
Article 2: Contact Details MR. SOSSA.
Name: MR. SOSSA B.V
Registered office: Molenlaan 38, 5751 AN Deurne, The Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Postbus 18, 5750 AA Deurne, The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (0)493 84 12 27
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 72206454
VAT registration number: NL859029682B01
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and MR. SOSSA has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- MR. SOSSA reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if MR. SOSSA doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where MR. SOSSA does not make deliveries.
- MR. SOSSA shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by MR. SOSSA.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- MR. SOSSA cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact MR. SOSSA if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer
Article 4: Delivery
- MR. SOSSA will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the website of MR. SOSSA are based on circumstances known to MR. SOSSA at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable MR. SOSSA to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in the previous article, MR. SOSSA reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of MR. SOSSA.
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when MR. SOSSA has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- MR. SOSSA will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- MR. SOSSA will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Below is described how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by MR. SOSSA on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
You can consult our Returns-article on the website http://mrsossa.bazenserver.nl/returns.
Article 7: Privacy
- MR. SOSSA observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website http://mrsossa.bazenserver.nl/privacy-policy.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between MR. SOSSA and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.